Rock Climbing in San Juan Chimborazo 2 days Trip
Have you ever wanted to climb outdoors, but didn’t know where to begin? Let the professional guides at Chimborazo Climb show you the way! This one day course will introduce you to to joys of rock climbing on beautiful Summits, The Cannon of San Juan, and give you important foundational skills to begin your rock climbing career.
- Climbing movement, including crack, face, slab and lie back technique • Crag safety and risk management
- Basic principals of climbing technical systems
- Belaying a climber in a top rope system
- Rappelling, utilizing a backup
- Proper belayer/ climber commands
- Leave no trace ethics in a crag environment
Prerequisites: No previous climbing experience necessary
Day 1. – Latacunga 2800 msnm/ft - San juan
Day 2. – San Juan - Latacunga
Day 1: Latacunga 2800 msnm/ft - San juan
Day 2: San Juan - Latacunga
- Meet your guide and set goals for the day.
- Begin learning the necessary skills such as belaying, commands and movement.
- Take a break and put some calories in for the afternoon session.
- Build on the skills learned during the morning session. Try some harder climbs or work on technique.
Services included in the prices:
- Superior service
- A registered and fully licensed Tour Operator
- Rock Climbing Guide
- private transportation from / to Latacunga
- Accommodation in basic refuge
- Equipment(BLACK DIAMOND ATC, CARABINER, HARNESS, HELMET)
- Personal mountain gear (warm cloths, sleeping bags, sun glasses, head lamp, etc.)
- International flight tickets
- Meals and drinks in hotels (lunch, dinner)
- Insurance of any kind
Prices & Dates
1 person.... $
2 people.... $
3 or more...$